Change benefits


  • You can only make changes if have qualified event like marriage or birth of a baby
  • You must make changes within 31 days of the event
  • If you add dependents to your coverage, you must provide documentation to verify their eligibility. Documents that support your changes, such as a birth certificate or marriage license, should be given to your HR Manager or Office Manager. Otherwise, your dependents won't have coverage.
  • Your HR Manager or Office Manager can provide you with a 2019 Benefits Enrollment Change Form. Be sure to complete and submit the form within 31 days of your qualified life event.