BEK Educational Assistance Policy
Ben E. Keith Company offers full-time employees with six months of service the opportunity to receive up to $5,250 each year towards an Associate, Bachelor, or Master’s degree at accredited two- and four-year institutions.
Continuing (or starting) your education with the help of Ben E. Keith Company is a great way to develop your career.
How to apply
- Complete the one page application then submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by the below deadlines. You’ll need to provide details about your degree and anticipated financial request. Your manager must sign your application and must be in good standing to be eligible. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and complete the form. Applications should be submitted no later than:
- July 15th for Fall semester
- November 15th for Spring semester
- April 15th for Summer semester
If the deadline falls on a weekend, the deadline will be the following Monday.
- The Educational Review Committee will review applications shortly after the deadline. You’ll be notified of whether you are accepted into the program within four weeks.
- You will be reimbursed each quarter for approved expenses, including tuition, fees, and books after you submit receipts. In addition, you must provide documentation such as a transcript that shows you have received a passing grade of C or higher, or received a “Pass” if the course is “Pass/Fail.”
- If accepted into the program, you must submit your invoice/receipts for reimbursement within 60 days of completing each semester’s coursework.
For additional details, review the Educational Assistance Program Policy.
BEK Credit Union
As a Ben E. Keith employee, you and your eligible family members can join the BEK Credit Union.
Members have access to:
- Auto, boat, motorcycle and personal watercraft loans and refinancing
- Christmas Club and Vacation Club savings accounts
- Debt consolidation loans
- Credit cards
- Payroll deductions for loans and savings accounts
- Loans for back-to-school, home repairs and more
- Referrals to mortgage loan providers
Go to bekefcu.org or call 1-817-759-6300 for more information.
- Eight weeks of paid maternity leave for all full-time employees
- Two weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of gender. For full-time employees with at least one year of service. Parental leave must be taken within 12 months of birth or adoption.
- Parental Leave policy, checklist and request form
Send your completed Parental Leave request form to email@example.com. To be eligible for Parental Leave, you must also apply for FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) at mylincolnportal.com, using Company code BEKCO. You can also call 1-888-408-7300.