Find legal information about our plans and programs, instructions on how to utilize Dayforce, and directions on how to contact BEK.
Plan documents & policies
2022 Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs)
Reviewing your SPD is the best way to learn about and understand your benefits, as well as your rights and obligations. To receive a paper copy of the SPD at no cost to you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your HR Manager or Office Manager.
Click on a link to view or download and save a copy.
- For BEK employees
- For Southeast Division and Kelley Manufacturing employees
- For Pension Plan participants or full-time employees age 55 or older with at least one year of Company service as of July 1st, 2018, who continue to accrue Pension Plan benefits
2023 Annual Benefits Compliance Notices
Review these notices to learn more about your legal rights as a participant in the Ben E. Keith plans, including information about the confidentiality of your personal medical information.
- For BEK employees in English / Spanish.
- For Southeast Division and Kelley Manufacturing employees.
Other legal documents
- BEK Hourly Sick Pay Summary
- Transparent cost information from UHC: As of July 1, 2022, health plans are required to provide members with access to up-to-date health care pricing information. You can compare costs as well as find the amount you will pay for in- and out-of-network care. Data will be updated monthly to help you find the most current costs of care. Click here to access the UHC Transparency in Coverage site. Once there, you can locate Ben E. Keith’s plan information by using the Find command to search for 7077 (for out-of-network costs) and 7708 (for in-network costs). Go to myuhc.com or alabamablue.com to learn more.
- BEK Injury Benefits SPD and Dispute Resolution Agreement (both in English and Spanish)
- Ben E. Keith Code of Conduct (English / Spanish)
- Ben E. Keith Employee Handbook
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Use these job aids to learn how to:
speakUP is a confidential resource that allows you to anonymously report workplace concerns, any time. Go to redflagreporting.com/benekeith or call 1-888-745-8998.
- Watch to learn how Medicare works.
Helpful videos from Empower: