Find legal information about our plans and programs, instructions on how to utilize Dayforce, and directions on how to contact BEK.
Plan documents & policies
Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs)
Reviewing your SPD is the best way to learn about and understand your benefits, as well as your rights and obligations. To receive a paper copy of the SPD at no cost to you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your HR Manager or Office Manager.
Click on a link to view or download and save a copy.
2024 Annual Benefits Compliance Notices
Other legal documents
- BEK Hourly Sick Pay Summary
- Transparent cost information from UHC: As of July 1, 2022, health plans are required to provide members with access to up-to-date health care pricing information. You can compare costs as well as find the amount you will pay for in- and out-of-network care. Data will be updated monthly to help you find the most current costs of care. Click here to access the UHC Transparency in Coverage site. Once there, you can locate Ben E. Keith’s plan information by using the Find command to search for 7077 (for out-of-network costs) and 7708 (for in-network costs). Go to myuhc.com or alabamablue.com to learn more.
- BEK Injury Benefits SPD and Dispute Resolution Agreement (both in English and Spanish)
- Ben E. Keith Code of Conduct (English / Spanish)
- Ben E. Keith Employee Handbook
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
speakUP is a confidential resource that allows you to anonymously report workplace concerns, any time. Go to redflagreporting.com/benekeith or call 1-888-745-8998.
- Watch to learn how Medicare works.
Helpful videos from Empower:
- Myths about retirement plans.
- Planning for healthcare costs.
- Retirement myths.
- Building a foundation of financial wellness.
- Retirement planning for women.
- Retirement readiness.
- Retirement planning and investing.
- Navigating financial setbacks.
Find recordings of all past sessions here.